|Name: Mr Raminder Singh|
|Consultant in Orthopaedics Specialising in Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hand and Peripheral Nerve Injury|
Contact Details for Medico Legal Work:
- Yale Hospital
- Wrexham Technology Park
- Wrexham, LL13 7YP
|Tel: 01978 268051||Fax: 01978 291397|
Medico Legal Experience:
Date Medico Legal work started: 2006
Special Interests: Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hand and Peripheral Nerve Injury
Medico Legal Practice:
Waiting time for next Medico Legal appointment: 1-2 weeks
Waiting time from appointment to report: 2 weeks
Prison visits undertaken: No
Home visits undertaken: No
Weekend visits undertaken: No
Appointment locations: Yale Hospital, Wrexham
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training, 2006.
- Full General Medical Council Registration Number 4492403
- FRCS (Tr. and Orth.), November 2001 Intercollegiate Board, Royal College of Surgeons, United Kingdom
- Diplomate National Board (Orthopaedics) June 1994 National Academy of Medical Sciences. Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, India.
- Master of Surgery in Orthopaedics (M.S.) December 1993 Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India.
- M.B.B.S., March 1991 Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India
Medico Legal training courses attended: I have attended Basic and Advanced Medical Report Writing Course and attended an Update in 2013.
- Member of the British Orthopaedic Association
- Member of the British Elbow and Shoulder Society
- Member of the British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Member of the Medical Protection Society
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spire Yale Hospital and Wrexham Maelor Hospital, Wrexham
- Honorary Clinical Teacher, Cardiff University.
Terms & Conditions:
- Mr. Raminder Singh’s charges for preparing a report will be based on the complexity and length of the report but are likely to be in the range of £500 to £650.
- Mr. Raminder Singh’s hourly rate of £150 will apply to all work other than preparation of the report.
- If required to attend a conference in chambers, Mr. Raminder Singh’s charge will be £500 per half day. Mr. Raminder Singh’s hourly rate of £150 will apply to time spent in preparation of the conference.
- If required to appear in Court, Mr. Raminder Singh’s charge will be £950 per day. Mr. Raminder Singh’s hourly rate of £150 will apply to time spent in preparation of the court appearance.
- Mr. Raminder Singh shall be fully reimbursed for all traveling time at £ 150 per hour, first class train travel, car mileage at £1.50 per mile together with overnight stay and subsistence if necessary.
- The amount due to Mr. Raminder Singh shall not be subject to taxation by the Court. Instructing solicitors shall:
- ensure that Mr. Raminder Singh’s charges are no higher than reasonably necessary for the purpose of the litigation, bearing in mind his professional expertise; and (b) where necessary, obtain prior approval from the Legal Aid Board of Mr. Raminder Singh’s charges.
- It is drawn to the instructing solicitor’s attention that the report will be sent on receipt of the full fee invoiced for preparation of the report.All other sums will be due within 2 weeks of the date of invoice. Late payment will be subject to interest of 6% per annum. In the event of late payment, further reports and co-operation will be withheld until payment is received.
- In the event of cancellation of a Court appearance or settlement, instructing solicitors shall pay the full fee unless the settlement is made 14 days in advance. A cancellation charge of half a day’s Court fee per day is liable unless the case is cancelled or otherwise settled 1 day in advance, in which case Mr. Raminder Singh shall waive the charges set out in clause above.